Users Online Now: 1,446 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 122,299
Pageviews Today: 213,451Threads Today: 89Posts Today: 1,542
02:09 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject July 17, 1984 The day America never heard about..
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The day most Americans never heard of..

July 17, 1984

The day the bad cow went into the apple 2.

It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on July 17, 1984). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). Famous people born on this day include David Katoatauand Asami Kimura. In that special week of July people in US were listening to When Doves Cry by Prince. In UK Two Tribes by Frankie Goes To Hollywoodwas in the top 5 hits. Purple Rain, directed by Albert Magnoli, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1984 while Possessions by Judith Michael was one of the best selling books. On TV people were watching Vereda Tropical. If you liked videogames you were probably playing Do! Run Run or Impossible Mission.

Top #5 songs in the UK

Frankie Goes To Hollywood -Two TribesFrankie Goes To Hollywood -Relaxneil - Hole In My ShoeCyndi Lauper - Time After TimeNik Kershaw - I Won't Let The Sun Go Down On Me

Top #10 R&B songs

Prince - When Doves CryTina Turner - What's Love Got To Do With ItOllie And Jerry -

Famous Deaths

J Delos Jewkes: Singer / actor (Stars & Stripes...

In the following video, proceed to around the four minute mark, pay special attention to 4:07 and on, the numbers on the locomotive and the weight of the 'fuel lost'..

I remember this day well, we had a solar eclipse and I broke my fishing rod on a huge bass.

[link to youtube.com (secure)]

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP