Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Who are you in the apocalypse?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So it turns out that you are immune to the virus plague or perhaps you are one of those lucky enough to have not have contracted it.
Society is collapsing and somehow you aren't dead yet. Who are you?

Are you a community builder? A lone wolf? A raider setting ambushes? Are you just keeping your head down and trying to survive or are you a murdering psychopath who has finally gotten their opportunity?

Its important that you decide now how you will respond in the coming months.

I currently live in the middle of nowhere Wyoming.
If I stayed here I would be untouched by what is coming but unfortunately those that I love live in western Washington and I am returning there shortly to be with them. I could never explain to them what I know and what I see, they will not be able to process it. So I'm just going to go and be with them and possibly also die with them when this plague sweeps the world.

In my mind the apocalypse is already here and this is who I am.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP