Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Mandela Effect Quiz
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Fill in the blanks then scroll down for the answers.

1) _Blank_ Angry Beavers (cartoon)
2) Grand Central _Blank_ (famous new york train stop)
3) When two or _blank_ are gathered in my name (famous bible verse)
4) Light undergoes transmission, reflection, or absor#tion (what letter should replace #?)
5) Beavers teeth color is _blank_
6) Giraffes are herbivores True or False?
7) You can climb into the torch of the statue of liberty True or False?
8) Country _blank_ (name of Famous song by John Denver)
9) Richard Simmons wore a headband True or False?
10) _Blank_ avocados are the most popular (hint: the type starts with an H, what is it?)
11) Name of cartoon about cavemen (starts with an F)

#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#

1) The Angry Beavers.

I remembered Two Angry Beavers ?

2) Grand Central Terminal
It was never Grand Central Station. Guess the conductors on Amtrak had no idea where they were going all these years..

3) When two or THREE gathered
It was never two or MORE. One of the greatest bible verses is now one of the dumbest?

4) Absorption with a p.

Absorbtion now throws a spelling error. Makes absolutely no sense - light is absorbed not absorped.

5) Orange.

It turns out their teeth were never white and now contain iron, hence the color.

6) False.
Giraffes now eat meat?

7) False.
Not since it was damaged by the "Black Tom explosion" in 1916 set off by German terrorists.

8) Country Roads
plural. Apparently it was never singular.

9) False.
Never wore a headband. Another false memory, move along.

10) Hass avocados.
Haas avocados never existed. And the pronunciation has changed. If you say Haaaas youre just going to sound like you have German accent.

11) Flintstones.
It was never Flinstones. This one actually makes sense, they'd use Flint on stones.. but the T just looks really weird to me.

And there you have it.. hope ya'll have fun with these. Be sure to memorize the answers because they may one day change back and you'll prove to yourself that this effect is real :) I'll also revisit this post to see if my own answers are adjusted to fit the new reality or if they just remain the same and turn into residue.

I learned about all of these effects from this talk by the Quantum Businessman:
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP