Users Online Now: 2,046 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,086,892
Pageviews Today: 1,963,167Threads Today: 872Posts Today: 15,111
10:10 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A shout out for Yerba Mate!!! Confessing my love for this herb, and welcoming others to enjoy it's goodness... Anyone else as into Mate as me?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message God I love the stuff...

Replaced coffee with it...(and I was a die-hard coffee drinker)...a couple of years ago.

It's been my favorite plant ever since.

I drink it like water, and it always gives me a soothing rush with none of the jitters of coffee, all of the vitamin and micro nutrients of green tea, and a flavor that is second to none.

I am sort of a fitness nut, so what goes into my body is important, and I can honestly say that the Mate is one rare plant, it has a ton of benefit and no side effects have ever been found, and I'm hooked for life...

Some people on here will be familiar with it, and others not at all, but man, if you DON'T know it, GET to know it...

You'll never look back.

I'll link up some info from a great thread on Yerba Mate from a bodybuilding forum that I frequent, check out the thread if you haven't already had a heads up as to what it is, lots of great info on this thread...

[link to forum.bodybuilding.com]

Mods: If there is any problem with linking up to other forums just let me know...I'll delete the link...but I can't see it being a problem as this is a forum that has nothing to do with the topics here...

But yeah, just my own thread for me to spread the love of the best plant that God graced us with here...

Interested in hearing from other Mate drinkers too!

hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP