Users Online Now: 1,901 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,139,080
Pageviews Today: 1,994,767Threads Today: 767Posts Today: 15,267
09:35 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject REAL LIFE SHTF LESSON: Surviving a full-on 1 year collapse in Bosnia: no stores, food, utilities...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message you fucknuts better read this and learn something from it. BOSNIAN TOTAL URBAN CLUSTERFUCK. This man lived though it to tell the tale.

One Year In Hell…Surviving a Full SHTF Collapse in Bosnia

“I am from Bosnia. Between 1992 and 1995, it was hell.

For one year, I lived and survived in a city with 6,000 people without water, electricity, gasoline, medical help, civil defense, distribution service, any kind of traditional service or centralized rule.

Money soon became worthless. We returned to an exchange. For a tin can of tushonka (think Soviet spam), you could have a woman.
Arms, ammunition, candles, lighters, antibiotics, gasoline, batteries and food. We fought for these things like animals.

In these situations, it all changes. Men become monsters.

Strength was in numbers. For a man living alone, getting killed and robbed would be just a matter of time, even if he was armed.

The following is my experience…

[link to www.silverdoctors.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP