Users Online Now: 1,228 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 365,397
Pageviews Today: 482,474Threads Today: 154Posts Today: 2,111
04:14 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Diseases And Viruses Don't Come From Outside, They're Already In You Since Birth!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The game is rigged from the get go!

From this thread.
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 279)

I remembered some important intel yesterday from the hospital i was getting treated for leukemia.

They had told me how everyone has cancer cells but the immune system kills them etc and they have no sumptoms.

I recently decoded the relationship between diseases and genes and how all diseases start from some nasty genes our bloodlines were infected with in ancient times.

What i remembered from the hospital was that they cant see in their machines any disease if it doesnt multiply.

So what they do is they feed the blood samples with sugar and if the disease, bacteria etc multiply then they can see it in their machines.

In short i see diseases like the fake dlc in videos games.

They dont get downloaded/transmited to our system but they are already there since birth just like the nasty genes we have since birth.

And when we mess up in life and poison ourselves and the immune system goes down or through age which is caused by the sin gene then the diseases we already have in us since birth multiply/expand and try to kill us and at that point when they multiply and expand can get picked up by hospitals' machines.

What the masses dont know is like the unaware dlc owners of certain video games the dlc/disease is already included in the disk/human body it doesnt get downloaded/transmitted from something else.

The immune system like with the swine flu virus keeps it under quarantine but it cant kill it as to kill it you have to kill the gene from where it originates!

Thread: The Secret Relationship Between Diseases And Genes Exposed!

In short we can have all kinds of nasty things inside of us and we the doctors and hospitals be completely unaware and blind to them until they start multiply.

"Fear your blindness" from bloodborne comes to mind.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP