Users Online Now: 1,625 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 308,478
Pageviews Today: 488,237Threads Today: 154Posts Today: 2,441
06:11 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Coronavirus In Hawaii, news and coconut wireless updates: Governor Extends 14-Day Travel Quarantine and Stay-at-Home Order to May 31st
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hawaii news thread:
Check in from Hawaii. I’ll keep updating the OP. Stay safe all my brothers and sisters in paradise!

[link to mauinow.com]

The Hawai’i Department of Education is cancelling all school and department-related travel to the US mainland and international destinations until the end of the 2019-2020 school year, effective March 12, 2020.

The announcement came in a letter to all Department of Education staff, faculty, parents and guardians, from state Superintendent Dr. Christina Kishimoto.

“We recognize that HawaiNope699;i state Department of Education sponsored student travel and professional development are important to overall academic design. In light of the evolving COVID-19 situation, we need to take additional precautionary steps to ensure the health and well-being of our school communities,” Dr. Kishimoto said.

In the letter Dr. Kishimoto noted that there are school trips scheduled to depart HawaiNope699;i on Wednesday, March 11. She said, “Although these trips will not be bound by the upcoming department-wide cancellations, parents have the right to modify their travel plans accordingly.”
<50%

——-
I wish they’d just quarantine the whole state for a month! Seems like all the tourists fled. Was all over the island today and it’s very very slow. Airport was totally empty. Going to be an interesting year. Aloha
Lesterrainbow
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP