Users Online Now: 1,387 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 235,599
Pageviews Today: 381,904Threads Today: 145Posts Today: 2,515
04:05 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Just Saying: BEWARE AMERICA 2020! (Vision of Falling Empire) & Address 318 ! *Two 10 Year Old Visions To Consider*
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Just so you know I keep a vision diary

On Dec. 3rd 2010 I saw this vision:

I was walking out of a building in NYC and in front of me was the Empire State Building with the address number 318. The building was enormous and seemed as if leaning and about to collapse on me. I had a breathing sight of relief knowing that it won't fall on me for some reason, but it was a frightening thought to say the least.

sidenote: I lived in NYC and have left the US many years ago and the real address of the Empire State Building is 350.

A year earlier I saw this vision on Dec. 27, 2009

I was walking in the streets in the city I'm in (not in the US) and it was dark. I could not make out if it was evening or dusk and the sky in front of me was crimsion red and I could hear scary thundering sounds and flashes of lightening in the far distance. Then appeared Partick Swayze the actor, who at the point died a few months earlier. He was running and screaming and repeating this sentence:
"THE WORLD WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AFTER THE YEAR 2020!"
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP