Users Online Now: 1,677 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,221,979
Pageviews Today: 2,144,235Threads Today: 810Posts Today: 16,212
11:05 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject How MANY are GAY here and Hurting? COVID 19 is for you too.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message COVID 19 is a Divine plan.. I have covered that.

All these cosmic energies... the spirit of God are flooding the planet.. yes the gamma rays too..

Beloveds, you are seeing how God the Trinity works... you are feeling its actions on this world.

During this time of coming to the Stand Still.. you get dear beloved GAYS also the opportunity to grow and HEAL. To set examples... to help others...the pain on this world is great.....stand still and take the journey. There are some of you here on this forum that are taking your discomfort with being Gay out on others.. and it looks NASTY...How does it feel when some of you do that.. take it out on others? NOT GOOD and I FEEL IT when you do it. This is the time to know who you are.. and why you have nasty behaviors around you discomfort with who you are that affronts others.

The Creating Trinity has no issues with GAY on worlds such as this. NONE. It has no issues with Gays sharing life together.

I live in a retirement community and there are several KNOWN gay couples here.

One of them I knew from the other community I lived in and I learned of some of their pain there. One of them passed this world not long after I moved to this new community.... and I know he left in PEACE and I know he was in Peace in those previous days at my other community...

You know. in this community of 55+ folks.. I have not seen any open discrimination anyway against the gay couples here. The ones I have met are lovely people in fact.

Love makes the world go round you know.. it makes the entire creation go round.

During this time of people being isolated and stood a bit more still out of their busy lives that leave so little time for insight... is your time to mature and grow and KNOW YOURSELVES.

Gay is not the only issues to confront.. there are so many.. but do to some very bad teaching teachings of some religious institutions... Gays have a big problem... with others hating them.... with their hateful God.. you know this one...Vengence is mine says the Lord... is a hateful statement thought to be from this sky jerk below who is a FIGMENT of imagination on this world and does not exist.

:NOT GOD:

Becoming LIKE THE FATHER.. KNOWING ALL THINGS... means at some point in your lives eternal.. you will also KNOW about GAY. Its guaranteed.. because some of this just shows up in nature on all worlds.. there are some gay animals too you know.

So lets start a conversation.. OK.. IT COVID 19 time to find your divinity.. which is not your meat suit actually...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP