Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject GLP: Microcosm of AMERICA
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I do not usually open threads such as Captain Obvious, but curiosity got the better of me. I even read it all! This forum has become so low and childish, that some of the more intelligent people have left. What strikes me is that most of you are Americans, I assume, and wonder what the rest of the world watching thinks. You wonder why Americans are not well thought of throughout the world. I know. Flames are coming out already. I am not the least bit worried about that as I know who I am and do not need this forum to boost my self-esteem.
The fact that there is a select group who are the “stars” and “starlet’s” in the little clique and are so widely praised and for the life of me wonder why. Only one has ever spoken to me. So if these people are so special, why are they so snobby?
The thread and others like it, is about the ugliest display of trashing of each other. This is the season of giving, sharing and LOVE. Is this the way you act with your family and friends? Do you smack your spouse/partner or kick your kids around? Your country is a mess and I do not see that this has anything to do but create more negativity. Change comes from within. I wouldn’t have half of you for a friend.
I hope you will all wake up and re-read from an objective standpoint. It seems the age mentality is no more than grade school in regards to maturity.
Incidentally, I rarely see these people on the threads with intelligent ideas.
OK..go ahead and flame!
Peace
link to www.godlikeproductions.com] alt='flower'>
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP