Users Online Now: 1,313 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 229,667
Pageviews Today: 373,533Threads Today: 139Posts Today: 2,473
03:59 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Dr Fauci Involved - Engineered bat coronavirus - WTH is this??
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message In 2015 scientists created a bat/human coronavirus that could infect humans. There was a ban on that kind of research for about 3 years, but in 2017 the ban was lifted - Francis Collins and Tony Fauci were responsible for that ban being lifted. Add to this, Event 201 only what a month before the first case showed up in Wuhan (interestingly held the same day as those military games in Wuhan), and the Amazing Polly video discussing PEPFAR showing the link with Fauci, Birx and Pence.....

So there is Trump briefing the American people on this pandemic and the three people standing behind him know MUCH more about this than they're letting on - kind of explains the inability of Birx and Fauci to control their emotions during the daily press briefings (laughing or crying).... Never did trust Pence, this solidifies that in my mind. Apparently my intuition is better than I give it credit for.....

[link to www.nature.com (secure)]

Around 1:22 mark the attorney being interviewed starts talking about coronavirus and Tony Fauci - super interesting:

This entire video is stunning - its been posted many times but relates to this post so I'm adding the link here for anyone who hasn't yet seen it.

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP