Users Online Now: 1,341 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 239,535
Pageviews Today: 392,484Threads Today: 124Posts Today: 2,269
05:44 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Donald J Trump is a complete idiot!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message April 12th is too soon.

Look I get it, we either deal with a busted up economy, or rush everybody back to work and deal with a bunch of sick folks and a lot more dead (and really, who even knows what would happen) - and our president (President of the United States, that I VOTED FOR), seems to think we should go back to work and deal with the consequences as they arrive.

I'm going to let it all out here:

We are all called as creatures to become like our creator. We're not supposed to do things our way, we're supposed to do things His way. As men, we're called to be husbands, fathers, and brothers who reject passivity, accept responsibility, and lead courageously, all while knowing we're doing it by Him, through Him and for Him.

Everything bad about us comes from our brokenness, the brokenness of those around us, and the brokenness of this world in general (see the curse in Genesis). Everything good about us is not due to us or our creation, it's only His grace given to us. Our goodness has nothing to do with us, it is created and sustained by our almighty, perfect creator.

Donald J Trump is on record saying he's never really asked for forgiveness from God. I've never heard him apologize for anything, and he's made it clear he's got a huge "ego" (Elbowing God Out).

I have a family to pursue, protect and provide for and I am sick of us being under his leadership. I understand, whatever Trump says, we must obey - but I've also been entirely too quiet about his broken behavior. He's the typical always have what you need to get what you want kind of guy. His way or the highway...

Sin makes you stupid, and Trump is a complete idiot!

PS: I am just as broken as Trump. We all are...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP