Users Online Now: 2,338 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,460,134
Pageviews Today: 2,433,119Threads Today: 976Posts Today: 17,372
10:42 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject According To GLP’rs With TWS I’m an Undercover Democrat, Libtard, Bernie Bro, Biden Supporter, Anti-Trump, Even Though I Voted For Trump
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message All because I question Trump I’m accused of all those things and more, including TDS. Yet I fucking voted for Trump because he gave me hope lmao. Also that is the only time I have voted, however I will likely never vote again. I used to believe they were all puppets until Trump came along...

Trump said all the right things to get me to vote for him as he did most of you. He told you all what you wanted to hear but is he actually doing everything he said that you wanted? Q claims so but is that actually happening? Do you have proof it’s happening? Or is Q just a Psyop to back up Trump to make you believe it’s happening, and that Trump is the real deal???

What proof do you have that Trump wasn’t selected by TPTB to carry out their goals? Right vs Left is complete bullshit, as they are two wings of the same beast. It’s all a show and the top politicians/president are nothing but a controlled means to provide bread and produce circuses to a controlled end!!!

king trump

Go ahead and call me all the things I’ve mentioned and more, give me red, do whatever you want to me. All because I simply question. You people are seriously starting to become like a cult similar to Libtards. Who also ostracize those who question... Wake The Fuck Up!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP