Users Online Now: 1,269 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 287,112
Pageviews Today: 455,761Threads Today: 161Posts Today: 2,865
04:59 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject BERNIE IS OUT: Trump is going to eat Biden alive, and it's going to be glorious.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message We've seen Biden snap on people several times. These are people that asked him reasonable questions or outlined inconsistencies in Biden's statements.

Biden reads from a script being played in front of him. There is a video that was recently posted that showed the video script failed, and Biden started mumbling incoherently. This guy is nothing but a talking head reading words written by others.

When Trump gets him on a stage, he will totally annihilate him. I expect Biden to have a mental breakdown almost immediately. Most likely he will never recover. There's so many thing's Trump can drill in on. This is almost like a fixed fight. Mike Tyson vs Napoleon Dynamite. This is going to be better than any PPV match we've ever seen.

Biden has absolutely no chance. I'm surprised his family members haven't thrown in the towel yet. They know it's going to be bloody.

---

Updated since Bernie dropped out of the race. The things I mentioned above are becoming even closer to a reality.

It's going to be fucking glorious.

Bernie is out: [link to www.nytimes.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP