Users Online Now: 1,357 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 514,279
Pageviews Today: 660,101Threads Today: 189Posts Today: 2,309
05:49 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 9/14 news? Decipher if you could or simply comment on my recent dream -- Involving: Angels, flying, animals, futuristic environments, #14, etc
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I went to sleep @ around 6 PM last night, waking up @ 1 AM a few hours ago. This was one of the best hours of sleep I've ever had, partly due to my very extreme REM sleep I suppose. This dream was very extensive, vivid, bright in color, realistic, symbolic, and had many parts to it. I usually don't document my dreams on GLP via a thread but for this one I suppose I will for the heck of it.

The earliest point in my dream that I can remember is.. me walking to a hospital because of a cardiovascular/heart problem. I was walking with my grandmother, who didn't look exactly like either one of my grandmothers. Very strange. It's a very futuristic city environment. Anyway my grandmother departs into one of the weird hospital elevators @ street level. I go into another.

I appear on a floor which I felt was very high.. higher than I've ever been on - possibly in the hundreds (114th floor, etc). So I'm standing in this line that all patients have to be in before departing via another elevator towards their treatment area I guess. For some reason I feel some very negative forces all around me throughout nearly the entire dream. 2 patients go inside one of the elevators which can only transport a maximum of 2 people at a time. My intuition told me they will either get injured or die. It came true, the elevator suddenly exploded and the technician working on it was startled. So I got pretty frightened myself and began to doubt whatever procedure I was putting myself in. I then suddenly see everything around me get even darker, as though the lights were dim. I turn to my right and see an angelic figure that is glowing and standing beside one of the patients who I believe was a very young boy or girl. Well the angel comforts the patient by putting its hand on his/her shoulder and gently saying something to them. Then the angel focuses on me as I notice it being there. He/she comforts me as well, and then I see myself in 3rd person. I see wings slowly growing out of my spine, which are also glowing as the angelic figure is. Very weird, but I felt peaceful when this happened.

Anyway, I depart towards an even higher floor but they said to go to floor 14, which I did but I knew it was way higher because outside of every window were clouds and you could feel that you were way above the ground. Well I got lost for a short period of time in the hospital or whatever the hell it was. I think I got caught doing something wrong and was running away from authorities. This was one part of my dream. The next one is less negative and more spectacular IMHO.

I appear on a green field, atop one of the hills all around me. Flowers were blooming everywhere, the sky was clear or very minimally cloudy. The air was very fresh. So, I'm in my inpatient garb and this weird robot basically straps me into something and begins working on me. The robot was metallic, shiny, and had a dark or dark blue color. A gentle female voice was guiding me throughout the process. She was telling me to relax, and that this is all normal procedure and that it would help me. I sensed lies when I was hearing this for some reason. I felt as though I was known throughout the entire community as being a "dissenter" or someone who has a history of revolting against authority figures in and outside of the hospital.

Anyway, I quickly realize what the robot was doing. It was "immunizing" me, but thats not what it appeared to be doing because when I looked at the parts of my body which it was "connecting" to, I saw what looked like huge bruises and/or ulcers like the ones you see as a result of anthrax, gangrene, and other weird symptoms. I couldn't make out what it was specifically but I knew it was BAD and I had to make a run for it.

So I begin to run on this green field which consisted of hills and mountains in the distance. Forests as well. As I'm running I look all around me and notice that almost the entire population is running away from something as well. But what gets even more interesting is when we all turn into different species of birds and take off from land to begin flying. I saw myself in 3rd person again as a big white bird. So we're all flying, and I somehow am able to listen to what every bird is saying. It's like a collective communication that I personally don't understand. Well I follow an eagle that is right in front of me. That eagle then speaks to me and says "Ah, so you too can smell whats cooking eh?" and I respond as saying "Yeah.." I know, very weird huh? Well that eagle then kind of guides me to follow it and then the environment quickly changes and no other bird is around me. The eagle descends into a cave which is inside of a mountain below me. I then see a Golden Retriever laying down beside a path that is inside of the forest I'm flying over. I then descend and turn back into my human body. Beside me is a girl. And somehow I knew the dog was mine and there waiting for me, to guide me or something. I never had a Golden Retriever in reality so it was kind of weird.

Thats all I can remember thus far, but this dream was VERY vivid and felt very real. As though I wasn't dreaming at all.

So what do you folks that read all of this think? Any comments are welcome. Decipher it if you wish to. Thanks.

-Denny
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP