Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Precognitive Dream Doom by da kat
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have a pretty good record, called the Fukushima explosion 24 hours before it happened.

This latest could either apply to that event or possibly a new angle on the virus plague.

Saw rushing water like a stream. Adjacent to the stream was a large, industrial looking container not unlike an industrial dumpster.

A side panel opened next to the stream and a liquid poured out but it had glowing sparkles in it, hinting of radioactive waste or some bizarre bioweapon.

The most likely interpretation might match up with Japan planning on dumping their radioactive waste water, hoping the current plague would downplay it.

But those tanks are round & this container was rectangular. I'm reminded of Revelations & mentions of vials being poured out, also that SciFi movie where the alien drank the vial & fell into the river.

My last hit was simply a voice saying "One, nine, one, one..." early in the plague outbreak, which I later interpreted as "The Big One, 9/11" while much evidence later surfaced the current pandemic might be a false flag that has now passed 9/11 for number of US deaths.

Hang on for the ride, we're not in Kansas anymore Toto!

drevil
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP