Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Overwhelming Dead in LONDON
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My girlfriend works for a crewing company here in London. All her work has been cancelled over the last month due to the pandemic, as it mostly involves setting up and de-rigging events. Yesterday her boss messaged her about a job with the NHS to help drive a van. When she enquired more about the details it was for moving and transporting DEAD BODIES! They are inundated with dead bodies and haven’t enough people to move and transport them so they are recruiting outside help.

They wanted a crew of 14 for ongoing work and offering £40 per hour to do this, paid cash in hand. My girlfriend has refused the work but some of her friends will be doing it so I’ll update with more details as she finds out what’s happening.

Needless to say this has freaked us out a bit and is very surreal. Stay safe everyone and the minute I have more details I’ll pass them on.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP