Users Online Now: 2,237 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,168,546
Pageviews Today: 1,955,304Threads Today: 788Posts Today: 13,486
07:46 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I find the current DOVATO commercial just a bit disturbing.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So with the current situation I end up watching the TV a lot more than I usually do.

Have you seen the DOVATO commercial? They have been burning up the airways with it. There is also another AIDS therapy commercial but the name of the drug escapes me. Now that one shows some really odd looking people, unsettling at best.

The first thing that gets me is the amount of airtime bought to advertise these things. It's disturbing from the standpoint of just how many people are out there on AIDS therapy to justify the expense of advertising. And also that the drug companies are competing with each other to woo these customers.

But the worst part part of the DOVATO commercial is that it presents the guy, (who describes themselves as a work in progress) an obvious gender confused person who got themselves in this situation from dangerous sex practices as something so wonderful and to look up to.

Disturbing!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP