Users Online Now: 2,085 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 2,271,216
Pageviews Today: 3,156,139Threads Today: 742Posts Today: 14,923
11:46 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject PLEASE READ!! Article from MIT on Why The Virus Is NEVER Going Away or Things Back To Normal!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I highly suggest you read this article from MIT about how thing will never go back to normal. Please take the time to read!

The article graph below shows how the virus cases will peak in April/May (like they continually tell us) and how it will show up every month for months and months and months unless a 'vaccine' is created and globally applied. This is exactly what Bill Gates and his foundation is proposing. Dr. Fauci supports this idea!

[link to imgur.com (secure)]

As we move forward, we're never again have group gatherings, sporting events, enjoy restaurant or bars unless you have the vaccine. It will require people being tracked and monitored moving forward.

This is the reason they're pushing 5G so it can support the monitoring and tracking system. I wish people understood this FACT.

THAT'S WHAT THE GENERAL PUBLIC DOESN'T UNDERSTAND!

Many people, friends and family think we're just going back to normal when this is 'over'. It's never going to be over.

You can read the full article below. Please share this with friends and family so they understand what's coming.

[link to www.technologyreview.com (secure)]

This is REAL information. I don't care about 'Q' riddles and rhymes, comets or New Age mumbo jumbo. Just FACTS.

The time is NOW to figure out your next move. Do you sit idle or are you planning? Will you take a vaccine? We are in hard times ahead. Many families will have difficult decisions to make. Will you stay on the grid? Will you walk away? Will you take the vaccine and tracking to keep your job, your house, your fancy car? We are at WAR. Which side will you take?

Life can be what YOU want it to be but many feel it requires governments to tell them so they feel safe and secure.

If you have time, I also suggest you watch this video below. It's long but excellent information to recap the above article.

They also discuss the $2 trillion stimulus package is just "Universal Basic Income". That's exactly what Andrew Yang was proposing. Yang wasn't running to win but to get the idea of 'UBI' into the general public mindset. His idea would never have passed congress unless it was packaged under 'stimulus'.

Please, take the time to watch, you won't be disappointed.

I do ask to 'pine this shine' so TRUE information can get out.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP