Users Online Now: 1,881 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 787,417
Pageviews Today: 1,450,231Threads Today: 696Posts Today: 12,061
04:11 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject THEY ARE *NOT* LOOKING FOR FOSSETT, HE IS NOT MISSING, THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHERE HE IS.... THEY ARE USING HIM AS A COVER STORY... THEY ARE LOOKING FOR A
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok....

Something just occurred to me....

On Aug. 30th we had the B-52 nuke incident, no one knows for sure if there were 5 or 6 nukes yet.

If there were 6 ONE IS MISSING

On Sept. 3rd, we are being told that a famous man went missing... a highly connected famous man.

for days they have been searching for him.....

OR HAVE THEY?

This all just hit me when I was watching the news for the first time in about two weeks, and I heard them say that the MILITARY is helping to look for this Fossett guy.

WHAT? The Military????

It was then that it hit me....

THEY ARE LOOKING FOR THE MISSING NUKE!

Nevada Guard Aids Search for Missing Pilot Fossett

Air Force units assist in search for adventurer Steve Fossett

COME ON, THERE IS NO WAY THAT THIS IS ALL FOR SOME GUY!!

They even have GOOGLE searching for the guy FROM SPACE!!

Mark my words.... THEY ARE LOOKING FOR A MISSING NUKE.

This Fossett guy is ONLY missing because they needed a cover story... they had to find a way to explain all of the military planes that were going to be flying around over Nevada.

They needed a good excuse and VOILA... Fossett provided it!!

As soon as they locate the nuke, they will produce the set up "crash" scene!

Right now that man is in a bunker somewhere with his plane hidden inside or underneath of a mountain being held in safe keeping away from public eyes until they find what they are really looking for......... A MISSING 150 KILOTON NUCLEAR WEAPON!!

and then they will take him out to some remote location and set up the "crash" scene.... or, there is a chance that Fossett is in on this whole thing and that he volunteered to "disappear" for a few days into some government bunker so that he could play a part in saving the country from being nuked.

In which case he will show up in a week or two with some heroic story of survival and everyone will be amazed that he made it.

I don't know why it took me so long to get this one but...

they are DEFINITELY NOT looking for a missing man using ALL of these military resources and EVEN going as far as to have satellites searching FROM SPACE....

THEY ARE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH MATTERS OF NATIONAL SECURITY.... mark my words.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP