Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject SKYNET IS THE VIRUS!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was originally going to do this thread last night before I went to bed, but my home Internet connection crashed. Turned out two of my comments on this video vanished overnight too. I will copy and paste my two remaining comments on this video though:

Adam Gray
12 hours ago
At the 47:23 mark, if this is that Justice League movie that is being shown here then those three cubes are known as the "Mother Cubes". The Justice League movie was doing pretty darn good for creating a tense atmosphere and dread too because even Wonder Woman sucked beating off that Steppenwolf or whatever his name is. None of the superheroes and superheroine were remotely powerful enough to beat him up even slightly. Then Superman gets resurrected because the plot went from fantastic to godawful in one second flat. What a record! After Superman went "good" again he then stripped all tension from the movie until the movie ended. So yeah... most likely the reason why this "super villain" was created in the first place was for the Luciferian Agenda stuff. Strictly from a Luciferian point of view this super villain was actually fantastic. He got things done and progressed Humanity to another milestone whether Humanity wanted to get shoved hard towards whatever Lucifer wants for Humanity or not.

Adam Gray
Adam Gray
13 hours ago
At the 41:10 mark... if the "End-Overs" are really the "Hold-Overs" which will mean people like and such as myself who adamantly refuse to become a transhuman and otherwise accept my Mark of the Beast. If this is true then the Illuminati will very easily succeed in both sides having to kill each other... especially each other's children. That is something that may get me permanently banned on YouTube... just by mentioning what will also happen to the children in this Luciferian scenario stuff.

My earliest post in this video was involving the many black eyed robots before the twenty minute mark. I had originally mentioned how they strongly reminded me of the Black Eyed Children/Adults.

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP