Users Online Now: 2,045 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,528,141
Pageviews Today: 2,539,172Threads Today: 1,020Posts Today: 18,044
11:38 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Shiva is COMPROMISED, says report by RFK Jr.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Critical Questions for Dr. Shiva About His Attempts to Splinter the Health Freedom Movement

By Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Chairman, Children’s Health Defense

For many months I have remained silent in the face of defamatory and dishonest attacks against me by Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai. My approach was to ignore the sniping to preserve the unity of the Health Freedom Movement. However, Shiva has expanded his malevolent campaign to include venomous salvos against our community’s most prominent and effective leaders, including Del Bigtree, Mark Blaxill, Dr. Rashid Buttar, and Samoan-Australian activist Taylor Winterstein. Because he now has some of our outstanding spokesmen in his gun-sites, and because his poisonous volleys have begun to damage the solidarity that is critical to our success, I reluctantly make this response.

...Shiva never mentions the fact that he is a vaccine maker. Shiva owns a pharmaceutical company, Cytosolve, that partners with vaccine and drugmakers to accelerate FDA approvals for vaccines and other pharmaceutical drugs. His principal business partner is Pfizer, the world’s #4 vaccine maker. Are Shiva’s attacks on our Movement calculated pandering, to court affection from Pfizer and the HHS regulators––upon whose favor his financial success relies––and to win their blessings by discrediting a Movement that questions vaccine products?

[link to childrenshealthdefense.org (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP