Users Online Now: 1,733 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 342,636
Pageviews Today: 563,157Threads Today: 188Posts Today: 3,371
07:52 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject How Will We REMEMBER THESE TIMES- IN THE FUTURE? HOW WILL PEOPLE REFLECT &/OR WAX NOSTALGIC EVEN?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message GLOVES ON, GLOVES OFF, GLOVES ON, GLOVES OFF, DISCARD..
HAND SANITIZER ON, 6 FEET APART, WIPE HANDS, WASH HANDS AGAIN. SHOPPING CARTS AT LEAST ONE CART LENGTH APART. PLEASE DO NOT BAG YOUR OWN GROCERIES. WILL YOU SPRAY & WIPE MY CART PLEASE... NO SPORTING EVENTS, NO HOLIDAYS, NO RELIGIOUS CEREMONIES. EMPTY STADIUMS, EMPTY SCHOOLS, EMPTY RESTAURANTS. GHOST CITIES, GHOST HIGHWAYS, GHOSTED LIVES.

THAT'S JUST FOR STARTERS..

I WENT TO THE GROCERY STORE TODAY. LAST WEEK THERE WAS NO LINE OUTSIDE THE BUILDING, TODAY THERE WAS. EVERYONE WAITING TO GET IN. SIGNS EVERYWHERE (SOUNDS LIKE A SONG..) DECALS ON THE FLOORS AND ON SHOPPING BUGGIES. MASKS ONLY, GLOVES ON!!! ACHTUNG!!!

SORRY ABOUT CAPS BUT I HAVEN'T SLEPT IN 40 HRS!!! WAS ALREADY DEPLETED OF ENERGY 25 HRS. AGO!

I WISH TO REMEMBER THESE TIMES AS STRANGE INDEED!

PROCEED.

damned
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP