Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject All the Women Who Have Spoken Out Against Joe Biden
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Other than Tara Reade, could the reported incidents realistically be misinterpreted acts of “inappropriate touching”? The acts he committed after fingering Tara Reade seem tame when compared to what he did to Ms. Reade. I wonder if there are other unreported Tara Reade type incidents and if not, why did Joe refrain from imposing himself on others after seemingly getting away with assaulting Ms. Reade and effectively covering it up by demoting her and squashing any senate investigation?

1993 Tara Reade he pushed her up against a wall and started kissing her neck, before sliding his hand up her shirt and ultimately up her skirt. “He’s talking to me and his hands are everywhere and everything is happening very quickly,” “He was kissing me and he said, very low, ‘Do you want to go somewhere else?’” Reade said Biden penetrated her with his fingers before she was able to pull away. When she did, she says he appeared confused. “He looked at me kind of almost puzzled or shocked,” she told the Times. “He said, ‘Come on, man, I heard you liked me.’”

2008 Ally Coll: Biden squeezed her shoulders, complimented her smile, and held her “for a beat too long.”

2009 Amy Lappos: claims that Biden touched and rubbed his nose against hers during a political fund-raiser. “It wasn’t sexual, but he did grab me by the head,” “He put his hand around my neck and pulled me in to rub noses with me. When he was pulling me in, I thought he was going to kiss me on the mouth.”

2012 D.J. Hill: Biden rested his hand on her shoulder, and then started to move it down her back, which left her feeling “very uncomfortable.”
2014 Lucy Flores: Lucy Flores alleged that Biden smelled her hair and gave her “a big slow kiss” on the back of her head at an event for her 2014 campaign. In that moment, she wrote, she felt “embarrassed” and “shocked.” “I wanted nothing more than to get Biden away from me,” she continued. In response, Biden claimed that he had no memory of having “acted inappropriately,”

2016 Caitlyn Caruso: claimed that after sharing the story of her sexual assault at a University of Nevada event in 2016, Biden hugged her “just a little bit too long” and laid his hand on her thigh.

2016 Sofie Karasek: Sofie Karasek was photographed holding hands and touching foreheads with Biden at the Oscars, where she stood alongside 50 other sexual-assault survivors during Lady Gaga’s performance. Karasek says she believes that Biden violated her personal space. She also told the Post that she wasn’t impressed with Biden’s two-minute-long video response to the growing unwanted-touching allegations against him — in which he never says he’s sorry — as he “didn’t take ownership in the way that he needs to.”

2013 Vail Kohnert-Yount: Biden “put his hand on the back of [her] head and pressed his forehead to [her] forehead” when he introduced himself, and that he called her a “pretty girl.” she described it as “the kind of inappropriate behavior that makes many women feel uncomfortable and unequal in the workplace.”

[link to www.thecut.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP