Users Online Now: 1,399 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 425,318
Pageviews Today: 558,680Threads Today: 178Posts Today: 2,383
04:53 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject JEHOVAHS WITNESSES STOP DISHONOURING THE SON!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message WHO IS THE LORD AT ROMANS 10:13???

To understand why Paul quoted Joel in Romans 10:13 considering the context of that verse is all about Jesus (Yeshua), we first need to look at the whole context of scripture...

Lets begin with the Hebrew Scriptures and Joel 2:32...

JOEL 2:32 It will happen that whoever will call on the name of Yahweh shall be saved; for in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there will be those who escape, as Yahweh has said, and among the remnant, those whom Yahweh calls.

So from Genesis until Jesus Christ (Yeshua) came, who were people calling upon???
Answer: Yahweh!

So from Genesis until Jesus Christ (Yeshua) came, who were people saved by???
Answer: Yahweh!

From Genesis until Jesus Christ (Yeshua) came, who did God's people pray to???
Answer: They prayed directly to Yahweh, they had no mediator and did not pray through anyone or anything!

Now let us consider what does it mean to call upon a name???

Is calling upon Yahweh, only prayer or using his name constantly???
Answer: No!
Calling upon Yahweh meant putting faith in him, in his name, worshiping him, serving him and relying upon him to be saved... Calling upon Yahweh was a whole way of life!
God's name was not a lucky charm that people used to save themselves, no a person had to have faith in that name and live their life in accordance with that faith!

Names had meanings in bible times and most importantly God's name meant something...

To understand this let us think back to Moses...

(Exodus 6:3) . . .And I used to appear to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob as God Almighty, but as respects my name Yahweh I did not make myself known to them.

Was God known by his name before this statement to Moses?
Answer: YES!!!

This could not mean that the name Yahweh was unknown to these patriarchs, since it was frequently used by them as well as by others before them... they had not had opportunity to appreciate the full meaning and implications of his personal name...

But the time would come when God's name would defined through Moses and the acts of deliverance from Egypt!

CALLING UPON GOD'S NAME MEANT SALVATION FOR GOD,S PEOPLE THE HEBREWS... SALVATION FROM EGYPT!!!

So from Genesis until Jesus Christ (Yeshua) came, God's people were saved by calling upon the name YAHWEH!!!

So now we come to the arrival of Jesus Christ (Yeshua)... What would happen now???
Who's name would God's people call upon now???

LET GOD ANSWER THIS...

Philippians 2:9-11... Therefore God has highly exalted him and (((bestowed on him the name that is above every name))), so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

(John 17:11) . . .Holy Father, watch over them on account of (((your own name which you have given me)))

Yes my friends God gave Jesus Christ his own name... YESHUA MEANS YAHWEH IS SALVATION!!!

What else did God do for Jesus Christ Yeshua???

(1 Corinthians 15:27-28... For “God has put everything under His feet.”)

JOHN 5:22 Furthermore, the Father judges no one, but has assigned all judgment to the Son, 23 so that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.

(John 14:6)... Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

AND FINALLY...

(Acts 4:12)...Salvation exists in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.

Yes... Just like a runner in a race God has handed the batton to his special only begotton son Jesus Christ (Yeshua) and if you do not honour the son you do not honour the father (John 5:23)...

From Genesis until Christ God's people called on the name Yahweh but now they would call on the name Yeshua...

WE ARE NOW SAVED BY THE NAME YESHUA!!!

It is the name Yeshua we call upon...
We now pray through Yeshua...
Yeshua is our mediator, leader, King, Judge, Lord and we are now saved through Yeshua!!!

John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

SO NOW WE CALL UPON THE NAME YESHUA AND WE ARE SAVED BY THIS NAME!!!

So the question remains... Why did Paul quote Joel 2:32 in Romans 10:13???

VERSE 9... Is teaching us that Yeshua is Lord, and we must put our faith in him, and confess this with our mouth, and believe that God raised him up... And by doing this we are saved!!!

VERSE 11... If you believe in Yeshua you will not be disappointed...
New American Standard Bible
For the Scripture says, "WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED."

VERSE 12... Yeshua is Lord of get lost and Greek...

Acts 2:36...Therefore let all the house of Israel know for certain that God has made Him both Lord and Christ—this Jesus whom you crucified.”

Romans 14:9.. For to this end Christ died and lived again, that He might be Lord both of the dead and of the living.

Revelation 17:14... These will wage war against the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, because He is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those who are with Him are the called and chosen and faithful.”

VERSE 13... SO NOW WE COME TO THE VERSE IN QUESTION...
“Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

Paul was simply saying that to be saved we must call on the name of the Lord...
Just as they called on the name Yahweh before Christ came, now that Christ has come they would call on the name Yeshua...
But some would say that... The name in Joel 2:32 is Yahweh not Yeshua??? Yes thats true but who did God give his name to???
Answer: His son Jesus Christ Yeshua!!!
Yeshua means YAHWEH IS SALVATION!!!
When you put faith in the name Yeshua and confess the name Yeshua and speak, preach, witness about Yeshua you are actually saying... YAHWEH IS SALVATION!!!
BY HONOURING THE SON YOU ARE HONOURING THE FATHER!!! (John 5:23).

So stop bypassing Yeshua and honour God's son!!!

WE ARE SAVED THROUGH THE NAME YESHUA JESUS CHRIST THIS IS THE NAME WE MUST PREACH HAVE FAITH IN AND CALL UPON!!!
(Acts 4:12)... There is no salvation in anyone else, for there is not another name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must get saved."

JESUS SPEAKING...
(Mark 13:13) . . .and YOU will be objects of hatred by all people on account of my name. But he that has endured to the end is the one that will be saved.

JESUS SPEAKING...
(Acts 1:8) . . .YOU will receive power when the holy spirit arrives upon YOU, and YOU will be witnesses of me both in Jerusalem and in all Ju·dea and Sa·mari·a and to the most distant part of the earth."

Its very simple...

1. We are hated because of the name Yeshua...
2. We preach witness about Yeshua in all the earth...
3. We are saved by the name Yeshua...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP