Users Online Now: 2,198 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,193,271
Pageviews Today: 1,625,562Threads Today: 421Posts Today: 6,805
01:03 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'm a restaurant owner,they have 5 minute corona virus test. how do I get one so I can test customers and open up my fucking business already
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message the paycheck protection program only protects my workers it offers no relief for my actual business I still have to pay rent.

I see they have a 5 minute corona virus test. why can't I get one and test anyone who wants to come in and open up my business?

govonor Cuomo has made it impossible for me to open back up with his 7 new goals a region in NY must reach before it can open, but if I can test everyone who comes in what's the big deal?

I have a friend who says it's the beginning of communism , at first I laughed but now 2 months later I wonder....
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP