Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Forced Vax in South Carolina - Law since 1905 - Update in OP
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message SECTION 44-29-50. Violation of regulation relating to vaccination, screening, or immunization.

Any person who shall fail, neglect or refuse to comply with any regulation of the Department of Health and Environmental Control relating to vaccination, screening or immunization shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be fined not more than one hundred dollars or be imprisoned for not more than thirty days.

HISTORY: 1962 Code Section 32-578; 1952 Code Section 32-578; 1942 Code Section 5042; 1932 Code Section 1503; Cr. C. '22 Section 451; Cr. C. '12 Section 441; 1905 (24) 871; 1972 (57) 2523.

[link to www.scstatehouse.gov (secure)]

I live in SC - this is terrifying.

***Update***

It appears this has been law since 1905, never used, but still law. The SC Senator returned my concerned call at 9:15pm Monday night and agreed that it was scary. He was a nice young man (getting old is so odd) and explained (if I understood correctly) it would be easier to challenge the law if the state ever tried to us it, then it would be to go in and rewrite the law. He didn’t think SC would attempt to use it as the backlash would be overwhelming.

But yes, it’s law and has been for 115 years.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP