Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Guy hit by lightning become concert pianist
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message cool...

[link to www.vice.com (secure)]
This Guy Got Hit By Lightning and Became a Concert Pianist

Before the lightning, Tony Cicoria barely even listened to music.
By Julian Morgans
13 May 2020

This article originally appeared on VICE AU. This is a small extract from our latest episode of Extremes: a VICE podcast exclusive to Spotify. You can listen to the full story for free, right here

Born in upstate New York in 1952, Tony Cicoria says that as a kid he was much more interested in fishing than music. “My mother insisted I take piano lessons when I was seven years old,” he explained. “But I played for a year and I told her I’m not doing this thing anymore.”

Tony didn’t think about piano again until he was in his 40s. He went to medical school, became an orthopaedic surgeon, worked hard, and had kids. Then one day in 1994 he was at a family picnic at a place called Sleepy Hollow Lake, in Athens, New York. He was grilling meat over a BBQ when he realised he hadn’t spoken to his mum in a while, so he walked over to a pay phone and dialled her number.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP