Users Online Now: 2,174 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 432,051
Pageviews Today: 722,918Threads Today: 287Posts Today: 4,597
09:33 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Breakthrough! MMS The Miracle Mineral Supplement of the 21st Century update mms2 pg 51
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This Breakthrough can save your life, or the life of a loved one. Please read.

The answer to AIDS, hepatitis A,B and C, malaria, herpes, TB, most cancer and many more of mankind's worse diseases has been found. Many diseases are now easily controlled. More that 75,000 disease victims have been included in the field tests in Africa. Scientific clinical trials have been conducted in a prison in the country of Malawi, East Africa.

Separate tests conducted by the Malawi government produced identical 99% cure results. Over 60% of the AIDS victims that were treated in Uganda were well in 3 days, with 98% well within one month. More than 90% of the malaria victims were well in 4 to 8 hours. Dozens of other diseases were successfully treated and can be controlled with this new mineral supplement. It also works with colds, flu, pneumonia, sore throats, warts, mouth sores, and even abscessed teeth (it's the only thing that controls and cures abscessed teeth).

The inventor believes that this information is too important to the world that any one person or any group should have control. The free e-book download on this site gives complete details of this discovery. Please help make sure that it gets to the world free. There are many medical facts that have been suppressed and this invention must not be added to that list. The name of the e-book is The Miracle Mineral Supplement of the 21st Century. Download it now for free and ask your friends to download it. This book tells the story of the discovery, and how to make and use it. This book can save your life. Give it a try.

Although Part I of the e-book tells everything, there is a second Part that gives more details and covers the data more thoroughly. There is a small charge for the second book to cover the distribution ($9.95). Extra money from these sales will go towards humanitarian efforts in Africa, which will in the long run benefit the world. Remember, e-book Part I is free and it tells you everything you need to know. Click here and download it now free.

Please read the first book first. It will be much more logical that way. We mentioned Part II only because we didn't want you to be surprised about the charge on the second Part. If you want more data now on the second Part click here.

This is an image of a model of a chlorine dioxide ion (CLO2 ). It is the secret to this new mineral. It is the most powerful killer of disease pathogens know to mankind, and that is a known fact. Now, read in Part I about how it has been converted for use in the human body.

Click Here for a free copy of Part l.

Click here to tell you friends.

[link to www.miraclemineral.org]

Very interesting to say the least, he has cured lots of cases of malaria very quickly with this stuff.

I still have some of low power stabilized oxygen around but his is more powerful and he has learned to potentize this stuff with vinegar!

Obviously it will hit the gut pretty quick . I hope it'll work on them gulf war and lyme disease critters...you know mycoplasmas

anyways I ordered some already... need an order link let me know.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP