Users Online Now: 1,301 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 253,623
Pageviews Today: 339,089Threads Today: 99Posts Today: 1,511
02:52 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Really weird dream from that meditation right now.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I didn't want to say anything because well it's weird on many levels.

An alien was talking to a person in his apartment as they were looking at a map for their next 'score'. The alien has telepathy, telekinesis and shape shifting.

He saw me holding back or reserving something in my pocket. He knew I was keeping it from him. Soon as he decided to try to mind control me and unleash my thing in my pocket...he got sucked into it. I created like a little warp hole or something. Try as he might he couldn't escape it. And it appeared as a nickle-sized object that floated in the air with white, grey, black, and purple swirly areas around it like miniature milky way galaxies.

I sensed his pain and agony while in this little world or galaxy and I freed him from it only after asking him "how is it in there? Having fun man?"

"No, no, no, get me out. I feel like I have 50 knives going through my balls." Lol. o.O

So I let him experience this whatever for another 3 minutes and then released him. Soon as he got out he ran back to the map and wanted to hurry on to the next prize/thing they were hunting for.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP