Users Online Now: 1,431 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 391,189
Pageviews Today: 590,598Threads Today: 222Posts Today: 2,853
06:53 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'm beginning to think this whole damn thing is a hoax. There is no COVID-19 virus
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message is all a made up bag of bull shit gone world-wide

hospitals are faking their numbers 100%. there is nobody infected with this virus, because there is no damn virus.

there is nothing at all going around. it was just a regular flu season. and the sheeple buying into it are willfully poisoned my MSM. they are the people who were "helplessly screaming at the sky" on january 20, 2017

yeah, there i said it. prove there's a virus going around. i dare you.

"... well i saw it on tv. the news reports said blah blah blah blah..."

yeah, that's all the evidence there is, "... it was on tv..." or, "... a doctor told me..." or "... a test kit showed up positive..." guess what

A FUCKING MANGO TESTED POSITIVE

sorry, doesn't work. i can prove that wizards and goblins exist by showing you a book. its call Lord of the Rings.
that's about as much proof right there.

THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP