Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject On Evolution , kitties and SQUIRRELS and Glacier "Mice"
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Yesterday.. one of our members posted a thread about loosing his/her kitty... we see such threads here periodically when a beloved furry person member of a family passes on. I sometimes have done a teaching similar to this one below on page 5 of that thread.. varies how I explain it.. but this is perhaps the most favorite version I have posted here. I will include more than one post in this.

Purpose of this thread.. is ultimately on the evolution of MIND on planets like this and there are 5.6 trillion planets upon which Human level mind has evolved and you see dear ones.. some of those pets with STRONG personalities... are at the very beginning of human mind while still occupying their animal forms.. some of you WILL recognise in your animals... the early human mind. I might add a story of my own from about 3 years ago .. in one of mine... but not today.

Thread: My kitty just died (Page 5)

so sorry for your loss.Remember your kitty is with Jesus and waiting for you some day to call its name to come back to you.hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 75522110

No kitties don't go to heaven YET.. not until they reincarnate and have a human LIFE... One day.. yes. AFTER a HUMAN BRAIN.
 Quoting: ALL IS ONE IS ALL

what gives you this idea/??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77661007

It is my knowing of how evolution of MIND works...Every human evolved on this planet started in the animal evolutions and worked up. Its glorious actually...

I am a very old soul you see...and from Paradise and we know these things. Its how all life and mind develops on a world such as this.

Plants and lower animals are group souls.. thru their DNA essentially is their reincarnation.

But the smarter animals individuate from their group /shared soul.. and at that point.. when kitty knows it is different from other kitties ... as ONE example... its mind becomes surrounded by the inert noble gas Krypton.. Visualize it sort of like putting kitties MIND into a balloon. From then on.. Kitty is an INDIVIDYAL being in his/her own right... living with humans and giving higher animals NAMES helps enable this and also providing experience in family life.

There are angelic beings that over see this ...

So the animal reincarnates then as ITSELF... you see. This is why you perceive strong personality development .. its the beginning of the I AM.

The animal brain cannot store or learn enough to go straight to heaven. It must first experience its first human incarnation and have the necessary HUMAN brain.

I have had personal experiences with this in my own kitties over this life... some even returned to me in new kitty bodies.. and they will go on to being born human. I have one that already has and went into a NICE American Indian spiritual family and I watched her for a few years on my inner screen.. After she mastered walking.. I pulled away from watching.. it was time... She was seriously injured by a reckless neighbor in a drunken rage... the very same day after passing.. she entered her first human incarnation. I watched it. I KNOW.

Planets like ours are seeded with beginning plant life necessary to create the oxygen atmosphere necessary to animal life and animal life just appears after that.. and evolves over time.. more and more complex forms in which to experience and one day... into advanced mammals and birds...

So OP can rest in comfort with this. Perhaps kitty simply left.. it was time to try on a human brain... He should be in joy.. whether that is now or later.

Animals are actually consulted at a proper point after individuation to gain their permission to move forward to Human, it IS a choice... understand that you who gift your pets with a wondrous life in your family.. naming them.. making them a real family member.. are giving them an incredible gift.

:Triple Hearts::Love to you 2: KAN DAEK
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP