Users Online Now: 1,846 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 993,390
Pageviews Today: 1,722,445Threads Today: 669Posts Today: 13,153
06:53 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject This question is for the psychics(if there is any here)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was in thought last night after watching a program on psychic abilities. My thought took me back to when I was a child. I was and always have been psychic and had a certain ability whilst young which iv learnt is chronokinetic.

When it used to happen it seemed spontaneous but after last nights thought I’m now thinking not.

Chronokinetic meaning perception of time slows down or speeds up while still present. Time eventually turns to zero point and I used either find myself in a white space like the void or beyond the astrals into the unknown realm. In the unknown realm I remember visiting a women who wen I was young I found I was confused if she was my mother or my physical mum. That’s how common this happened to me. If I found myself in this white space I found it show projections of things.

There was this one time that stood out the most... I was sat playing barbies with my younger sister in our bedroom. I found that I had my hand in a clench and thumb and finger did something that made my something in Center of my head feel big. As a child this is how I’d explain. I would feel my hand come out of my physical hand and press onto my pineal gland. This would activate time perception speed. When it happened I looked at my sister as she spoke to me whilst stroking her barbies hair. She was talking so bloody fast and moving fast. Then everything started to spin around me with that speed but I felt I was just still sat there witnessing it. This time round it hit zero point and I could see just white space but like I was peering down into the white space. There was these little beings marching in a figure of 8 moving faster and faster. I know now this is lemniscate the infinite symbol. These beings spoke telepathic but in code like I was having downloads of them. There appearance was unusual. Very much like a skeksis is but not. They wore capes which to me made me look Understand I a from them. Throughout growing up early years. My astral projection were always with a being who wore a cape and so did I always.

Anyway this chronokinetik ability has been on and off is n adult life. Iv learnt it a switch on switch off. Last one when young was wen I was 8 and my abilities switch off unless urgently needed. When I was 25 I had on again which was a full switch on and has stayed on since. When I was 25 It hit bit out of know where. I was laying in bed and felt 3 beings in room with me. The feeling was intense so I shut my eyes and clutched my fists and everything slowed right down. Everything became static and there was a tunnel coming from my forehead. No white space or nothing. But ever since then my abilities have expanded unbelief. From that moment my third eye was constantly open. Every time I blinked or shut my eyes this eye would stare back at me or I’d see people looking at me waiting for me to talk. It scared the hell out of me for about 3 years. It grew and got more intense and started to remember things that happened when I was little and before my birth. I spent 3-4 years going to sleep with the light on lol.

Anyway get the point of question... has any psychic witnessed chronokintic abilities and if so is there away of manipulating it to happen. I did something with my fist and fingers that projected my etheric hand out the physical hand to stimulate the pineal gland. Is there an actual pressure point that brings it on to manipulate? Anyone witnessed the zero point white space? The beings I talk about with capes?they looked like hunched over dragon/bird beings.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP