Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Has anyone else found the love of Jesus in a dream? Please share.. x
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So, this was mine..

About ten years ago, I can't quite remember when. I dreamt that I was in a vast, very flat desert apart from a rocky outcrop I was on.

I saw a huge figure wearing a hooded white robe probably half a mile away: He was 10 meters tall, at least, floating across the desert as white light was coming from the bottom of the robe.

I couldn't see any feet because so much white light was coming from his robe; it was as if he was wearing the robe to keep the light in, as it was too bright for me. I instinctively knew it was Jesus. I was drawn towards him as if he brought me to him. I looked up, and his face was pure white brilliant light. No facial features I can remember.

I fell to my knees and started crying at how perfect he is and how bad I have been. The fact he had gone through so much pain for me, and I wasn't worthy of his love.

I can't explain the love that came from his light. It was like a forgotten memory flooding back to me, and I realised I have always known Jesus Christ very well; He is my best friend.

I didn't stop crying until he took me into his body, and telepathically told me that he loves me; he has always loved me and will always love me. He also said everything was going to be good and not to worry. I have never had that feeling before or since.

The love was so unconditional, so kind, so forgiving. Like the love of God is heaven itself. Not a place, just love for all and everything.

I woke shortly after, but the memory has been burnt into me. So vivid, a love more real than I could ever know existed before he came to me.

I came away knowing we would meet again as we always do.

When I had the dream, I was not religious at all. I went to church as a young child but rejected it shortly after. I used to mock Christ as a fantasy openly. Never again after this dream. Too real.

I was in my 30's when I had the dream.

I love you Jesus xx
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP