Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Life during COVID is WONDERFUL!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Before COVID I was miserable.

I had a job working $14.75/hr and hated waking up most days. I've since been laid off (obviously) but am one of those who is making much more by NOT working.

I used to make $550-600 per week depending on my hours but since COVID began, I'm clearing just over $1000/week. My gf is in the same situation and she's also clearing just over $1000.

We are both loving life. Expenses are way down too. We wake up, have sex first thing, shower together, and then she makes the most fantastic breakfast. Afterwards, I make us a cappuccino (we splurged on a $400 machine) but it was so worth it. The rest of the day is ours. Today we plan to do some hiking since it's going to be so nice out and I'll be using my new grill to cook up some steak tonight. The gf is kind of a wine snob so she likes to splurge on really nice reds (which I'll definitely be having later as well).

I really don't understand people who say they're more stressed or are fighting with their gf/wife more than before. It makes absolutely no sense to me. These have been the best 2 months I've had in a while. I can't imagine going back to my old life and way of doing things. NOT HAPPENING!

The only thing that isn't ideal right now is not being able to travel normally but I only vacationed once or twice a year before due to work/money issues. Now I'm able to save $800-1000/month with COVID stimulus and bonus so we'll definitely be taking a nice vacation at some point this summer.

banana
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP