Lance Roseman From BC
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 78389694
Canada
05/29/2020 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Daily Prayer Thread !!!Plus The Word Part 2
Well since OP/GFG has left GLP. Might as well let the thread carry on. Peace.
If you are not busy weaving your own magick, you are trapped in anothers spell.
“It’s time you realized that you have something in you more powerful and miraculous than the things that affect you and make you dance like a puppet.” – Marcus Aurelius
Lance Roseman From BC  (OP)

Canada
05/29/2020 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Daily Prayer Thread !!!Plus The Word Part 2
Thread: Daily Prayer Thread !!!Plus The Word

I have no idea how much of this thread will remain in a bit.
“It’s time you realized that you have something in you more powerful and miraculous than the things that affect you and make you dance like a puppet.” – Marcus Aurelius
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78966657
United States
05/29/2020 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Pray - For All Who Are Lost - and for Father God to Have Mercy on All
tiger1

User ID: 77774028
United States
05/29/2020 07:34 PM

Report Abusive Post
Thank you for starting this thread, my friend !

I am requesting more prayers for my husband Roy.I got a certified letter from the hospital this afternoo0n, stating that he has been exposed to Covid 19. Another patient in his unit has come down with it.

I need prayers for guidance, as I have a potential housing issue on the horizon. It has come down to where I cannot afford to do necessary repairs and stay in my home. I have been here 20 years, but I need to downsize. This big 10 room house with a 1/4 acre lot is too much for one person to handle. The expenses to stay here are going up, but my finances are not there.
Praise God from Whom all Blessings flow !!!

Canada
05/29/2020 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

I am requesting more prayers for my husband Roy.I got a certified letter from the hospital this afternoo0n, stating that he has been exposed to Covid 19. Another patient in his unit has come down with it.

I need prayers for guidance, as I have a potential housing issue on the horizon. It has come down to where I cannot afford to do necessary repairs and stay in my home. I have been here 20 years, but I need to downsize. This big 10 room house with a 1/4 acre lot is too much for one person to handle. The expenses to stay here are going up, but my finances are not there.
 Quoting: tiger1

Praying for you and Roy.
tiger1

United States
05/29/2020 08:40 PM

Report Abusive Post

Praying for you and Roy.
 Quoting: Lance Roseman From BC

hugs
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78831549
United States
05/29/2020 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

hfhfhf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3465970
United States
05/29/2020 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Praying for you and Roy.

hugs

angel3
NOLAangel

User ID: 78128369
United States
05/29/2020 09:56 PM

Report Abusive Post

Praying for you, Roy and your family. I cannot imagine going through what you are right now. hugs praying angel
tiger1

United States
05/29/2020 10:32 PM

Report Abusive Post

Praying for you, Roy and your family. I cannot imagine going through what you are right now. hugs praying angel
 Quoting: NOLAangel

hugs
abeliever
Members

User ID: 78911575
United States
05/29/2020 11:17 PM

Report Abusive Post
Lance thank you.

Tiger. Praying daily for you
Servant-of-the-LORD

User ID: 78967970
United States
05/29/2020 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Matthew 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Mark 13:13 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Revelation 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
I am a humble Servant of the one True Living God.
Servant-of-the-LORD

United States
05/29/2020 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Praying for you and Roy.

Quoting: NOLAangel

hugs

Lance thank you.

Quoting: abeliever

grouphug grouphug

prayers pray pry Praying Smiley

praiseGod

amen1 amen1 amen1
Servant-of-the-LORD

United States
05/29/2020 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Are your kids owning or just renting? Could they save money moving in with you?

Canada
05/30/2020 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Servant-of-the-LORD

Now, it would seem, to be a very good time for families to reunite and forget they were ever apart. Look at the percentages of dead in Nursing Homes. Those who would give up a little bit of Liberty, for family, deserve both. To paraphrase.
Servant-of-the-LORD

United States
05/30/2020 12:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
John 3:16 (KJV) For God so loved the world,

that he gave his only begotten Son,

that whosoever believeth in him should not perish,

but have everlasting life.

Simple Daily Faith & Living

Trust in the Father and the Son fully
Thank the Father for sending His Son to us
Thank Jesus for doing the Father's Will
Repent to God the Father for your sins
Give thanks for daily blessings...regardless of how simple / "ordinary" they may seem
Love others and forgive them as necessary
Pray for others and help them if possible
Read the Bible and ask Jesus or the Father for guidance concerning it
Pray / ask the Father to show HIS WILL for you to do
Share your "testimonies" of what God and Jesus have done for you

grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug

praiseGod

amen1 amen1 amen1

Last Edited by Servant-of-the-LORD on 05/30/2020 08:59 PM
Fluffy Pancakes

User ID: 32492992
United States
05/30/2020 12:59 AM

Report Abusive Post
Love you all. Prayers continue.
Things are bad enough, there is no need to make anything up. ~Fluffy

"Never interrupt an enemy in the process of destroying himself."

Quercitin and zinc...Get it. Take it.

Visit howbad.info...If you took the shot, for sure.
LunaticCC
Follower of God

User ID: 76963292
United States
05/30/2020 01:26 AM

Report Abusive Post
See we are here now. Crazy few days, crazy world, crazy life.

Found out today that my cyst has grown. I will be having surgery. No time/date set yet. It has progressed in a downward trend. Dizziness is worse and tingling/numbness has increased and lasting for longer periods.

I have been told that work is not going to do anything to accommodate me and I will need to pursue medical retirement and SSI disability.

I am accepting what is happening and understand that this is the path that was laid out for me. It is not easy to accept, but I have to trust in what HE has for me.

For everyone needing prayers. I am praying for you guys. Tiger, you and your family are in my prayers every day. Stay strong. Things will work out for the better.

Love to everyone.

grouphug

Canada
05/30/2020 02:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

Found out today that my cyst has grown. I will be having surgery. No time/date set yet. It has progressed in a downward trend. Dizziness is worse and tingling/numbness has increased and lasting for longer periods.

I have been told that work is not going to do anything to accommodate me and I will need to pursue medical retirement and SSI disability.

I am accepting what is happening and understand that this is the path that was laid out for me. It is not easy to accept, but I have to trust in what HE has for me.

For everyone needing prayers. I am praying for you guys. Tiger, you and your family are in my prayers every day. Stay strong. Things will work out for the better.

Love to everyone.

grouphug
 Quoting: LunaticCC

grouphug
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75170854
United States
05/30/2020 02:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Father in Heaven
we ask that You cover Your children with Love and
Protection during these times of uncertainty and
help to open the eyes of those that are being deceived.
Amen.

Canada
05/30/2020 03:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Father in Heaven
we ask that You cover Your children with Love and
Protection during these times of uncertainty and
help to open the eyes of those that are being deceived.
Amen.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 75170854

Amen
NOLAangel

United States
05/30/2020 08:48 AM

Report Abusive Post
:Pray For All12:
NOLAangel

United States
05/30/2020 08:49 AM

Report Abusive Post

:thankyou3:
Fluffy Pancakes

User ID: 32492992
United States
05/30/2020 08:52 AM

Report Abusive Post
Reading Psalms this morning. 94 striking me pretty deeply.

Prayers for all...Tiger, hugs
Things are bad enough, there is no need to make anything up. ~Fluffy

"Never interrupt an enemy in the process of destroying himself."

Quercitin and zinc...Get it. Take it.

Visit howbad.info...If you took the shot, for sure.
tiger1

United States
05/30/2020 09:41 AM

Report Abusive Post
Lance thank you.

Quoting: abeliever

hugs
abeliever
Members

User ID: 78911575
United States
05/30/2020 09:42 AM

Report Abusive Post

Love to everyone.

grouphug

Praying for you LCC
tiger1

United States
05/30/2020 09:46 AM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Servant-of-the-LORD

Oldest daughter is renting. Middle daughter owns her own home. Youngest daughter still lives with me, but her commute to work is longer than ideal, and she wants to move closer to her work.Oldest daughter said she would be willing to move in with me if I find another house.
This one needs way too much work, and our property taxes are going up about 70% next year.To top it off, they are building a new school at the east end of my street, and a commuter rail at the west end of my street.We are being squeezed out.
tiger1

United States
05/30/2020 09:47 AM

Report Abusive Post

Love to everyone.

grouphug

Hugs to you, my Friend !hugs
tiger1

United States
05/30/2020 09:48 AM

Report Abusive Post
Reading Psalms this morning. 94 striking me pretty deeply.

Prayers for all...Tiger, hugs
 Quoting: Fluffy Pancakes

hugs
tiger1

United States
05/30/2020 09:49 AM

Report Abusive Post
Prayers said for all.grouphug
Bastetcat

User ID: 76585521
United States
05/30/2020 12:13 PM

Report Abusive Post
Prayers said for all.grouphug

hf
Life finds a way.