Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Dan Burisch & Bill Hamilton Cyberstalk UFO Researcher
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am a television producer who has worked in the entertainment industry for years. I worked on a well known Sci-Fi series at the time of this meeting. I have an avid interest in UFO and this gets me introduced to many people in the UFO research field, as well as people on the fringe of the UFO field. A good friend of mine, who is a well known UFO researcher, introduced me to Dan Burisch, Bill Hamilton, and and a woman cliaming to be Dan Burisch's mother.

If anyone doesn't know who Dan Burisch (aka Dan Crain) is by now, he's a hoaxer who claims to hold a Ph.D. in microbiology. He claims to have worked in a black ops project that involved a grey alien called J-Rod. Burisch has been promoted by different people, among them, Ron Garner, Linda Moulton Howe, and Bill Hamilton.

When I took the meeting Burisch's promoter was Bill Hamilton. I didn't know Hamilton was involved. If I had known I would have pulled out of the meeting. I don't consider Bill Hamilton to be a trustworthy UFO researcher, based on claims he makes in his books and lectures. I couldn't see how Burisch could be legit if he had partnered with Hamilton.

I took the meeting and sat through a pitch that was not to be believed. Even if he were pitching me a Sci-Fi story, instead of the true story he claimed it to be, I would have passed on the project. Burisch's story has so many holes that it was obvious the pitch was based on fabricated material. These people wanted me to put up the money for a documentary on Burisch, with an initial up front payment of $30,000.

I don't know why these people thought I was an idiot with deep pockets but the meeting had its entertainment value. I was getting a first hand education on con artists at work. I can't say too much because I've turned over certain material to the authorities. I'll be making a docudrama about these charcters, which is a side of these people I don't think the public has seen. I think it will be a big eye opener to what these characters are all about. I can't imagine how anyone could ever take Burisch's fantasy story seriously. There was no way I was going to lend my talent and connections to those characters deception of the public.

After the meeting I had a talk with my UFO researcher friend, who had arranged the meeting. I was very upset with him for setting me up with UFO hoaxers. This is when he revealed that he didn't know the person he was setting me up with was Burisch. The man was using a different name (Dan Crain) and he didn't know that Dan Crain was Dan Burisch. I washed my hands on that meeting and my UFO researcher friend said what he needed to say to Burisch and Hamilton.

It was shortly after this when my UFO researcher friend (we did remain friends after this incident) became the victim of a cyberstalking smear campaign. It was later discovered that the harrassment originated with Dan Burisch and Bill Hamilton. We believe they did this because they thought my UFO researcher friend had soured their chances of doing business with me. After some discreet discussions with reputable people in the UFO field, I found a number of cyberstalking complaints about Dan Burisch and Bill Hamilton. Sometimes they worked together and sometimes alone. Let this be a lesson to remember.

If anyone has any information about cybersytalking and harrassment by either Dan Burisch or Bill Hamilton, please post your story here. If you're brave enough then take your complaint to law enforcement. Burisch and Hamilton's M.O. is to create fake internet identities and harrass through them, but not always. They've both been caught using their recognizable names to cyberstalk. Burisch already uses a number of aliases, and may have others. The purpose of the cyberstalking is to discredit someone whom they believe has kept them from something they want. That's what they tried to do with my researcher friend. Burisch and Hamilton's behavior was very disturbing.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP