Users Online Now: 1,252 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 394,408
Pageviews Today: 512,138Threads Today: 164Posts Today: 1,836
04:29 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Mahmoud Ahmadinejad congratulated Toronto Raptors for winning the NBA and Kansas City Chiefs for winning SuperBowl
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Remember when everyone thought Ahmadinejad was the next Hitler cruise .. only for him to be voted out of office and years later to run his own twitter account where he congratulates American sports champions, quotes Michael Jackson lyrics and wishes people Merry Christmas

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
@Ahmadinejad1956
·
14 Jun 2019
Congratulations to the @Raptorson winning the #NBAFinals
@kawhileonaed on becoming #MVP and to the city of #Toronto. By having a strong work ethic you were able to show all athletes how to win. If I were president, I would definitely invite you all to Iran.#WeTheNorth #Champions
[link to twitter.com (secure)]

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
@Ahmadinejad1956
·
3 Feb

The world powers try to cause disunity and hatred amongst all, but sports can unite everyone.I take this opportunity to congratulate the @49erson a remarkable season and a special congratulations to the @chiefs @PatrickMahomes and the city of Kansas City on winning #SuperBowlLIV

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
@Ahmadinejad1956
·
29 Aug 2019
'I'm starting with the man in the mirror I'm asking him to change his way' #HB #MJ

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
@Ahmadinejad1956
·
31 Dec 2019
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge