Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject As a black woman...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I haven’t posted in a while I’ve just been observing current events and I feel compelled to write down my thoughts

I understand the frustration of the black community in USA due to the unjust killing of a black man

I have a black father and brothers and the video literally hurt me personally

BUT this is NOT my fight in the physical plane of existence

As a FEMALE I have to conserve my energies spiritually and physically against MEN of all colours and creeds who wish to RAPE, TORTURE, MURDER women and CHILDREN..

My allegiance is with WOMEN and CHILDREN of ALL races of HUMAN BEING on the PHYSICAL plane

Whatever is going on in the world right now it is prudent for ALL WOMEN to decide to take a stand when it is necessary for US and for the future of CHILDREN to survive.

Focusing your intention in this matter will set you on a path to TRUE female enlightenment

If we as females can unite and FOCUS in this cause regardless of faith or race, the world would be a much better place for EVERYONE.

Let the men sort out their politics and domination issues. It’s what they do.

Individually we all have men in our lives HUSBANDS, SONS, and FATHERS

We don’t want them to suffer and die in horrendous ways and we would ALL be horrified if they were on the other side and are the perpetrators

However WE are in a PRIVILEGED position of our own in one way or another in THIS moment in time maybe the first time in millennia.

We need to PROTEST the thing that is driving all this unrest.

PURE EVIL

THEY have an agenda and are using YOU to bring about a situation where we have NO say with our own minds and bodies and that of CHILDREN

I HAVE SEEN THEM

Everything else is distraction TACTICS to MINE you of EMOTIONAL energy and sets US up for losing the final battle of SURVIVAL

I can tell you from my perspective, EITHER side of the current LEFT OR RIGHT paradigm ‘winning’ is a LOSE for US as women

THEY know what they are doing

Save your precious energy and be ready for when THEY make a move against you and your innocent CHILDREN

And THEY will.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP