Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject New Firefox chafing me--it hates GLP
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Sigh, I upgraded to Firefox 2.0.0.7. Nothing but troubles. It keeps trying to install itself EVERYDAY, and then cannot finish. Perhaps something is interfering, but I don't think so, since I have successfully installed the new version (if that's a success). Also, we can close it down, and if we try to reopen, it will say it's already running and to close the former process--although nothing is running. We have been logging out and in--not an efficient thing to do, but I don't know where to find 2.0.0.6 (the last stable build, IMHO).

With GLP, I can come in. The first link I open shuts Firefox down and gives me the dratted error reporting screen. Then Microsoft says, "Firefox caused the problem." Yep.

Please help. I LOVE firefox--NOT a hater. What can I do to make it work? I'm using IE now out of need.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP