Users Online Now: 1,152 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 105,195
Pageviews Today: 189,357Threads Today: 73Posts Today: 1,366
02:33 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Understanding the Dynamics of the CW 2 *red alert 9-17-2020 it begins* pg 6
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message In the first 6 months of 2020 we have seen an impeachment attempt, which many see as a coup attempt, we have seen a worldwide pandemic or at least the fear associated with one, and now nationwide riots lootings, beatings, destruction of National and Reginal monuments and the start of what appears to be a race war in the makings.

This year is an election year, but I’ve never seen one that is this charged, and explosive. No matter who wins the other side will be on a war path footing, claiming voter fraud or a rigged election, from November 2020 on, I see things escalating to civil conflicts. Some of the best analysis of the coming conflict that I have see comes from Matt Bracken of [link to www.americanpartisan.org (secure)] Years ago He wrote two articles on the matter that can loosely describe the coming conflict. The articles, [link to www.americanpartisan.org (secure)]
And earlier
[link to westernrifleshooters.Nope (secure)]

cw2c

Both are a must read for anyone who wants to understand and navigate the coming war. However there is one aspect of the conflict that Matt Bracken does not mention, and that is foreign peacekeepers. I believe that Foreign Peacekeepers will be brought into this war by the losing side, most likely the Left, because they already believe that they already had an illegal election result and if Trump wins again they will not hesitate to start a war, just like a jealous Ex-husband who threatens to kill his wife rather than let anyone else have her, they will start a war.

untroop

In Matt’s Article there is something he missed about the young, white, richer, urban, “woke” youths, who are now joining groups like Antifa, that will be a small dynamic at the start of this conflict that may confuse the trust of white conservatives, Matt's point number 4 on the cube above will be destabilized by Antifa and other groups like them.

panfa

I feel that the conflict will be in large urban areas at first but will spread as refugees that were pushed out of their homes will use rural areas as staging points to counter attack urban areas, this will make them a target of the urban forces, who will also want the resources of crops and livestock to feed themselves. I expect delays of commerce as many of the cities are intrastate hubs and it will take longer to go around them, these detours will lead to shortages of everything.

This conflict has been coming for decades and I think it start very soon, I cannot stress enough the need to get ready for what is coming and urge all who read this to prepare, pray, and stay safe.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP