Users Online Now: 2,273 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 484,060
Pageviews Today: 790,257Threads Today: 265Posts Today: 4,304
09:31 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject this is why the liberals/BLM/antifa know that it is the time for them to revolt:
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message when the liberals/BLM/antifa know that it is the time for them to revolt?

1-when they know that trump lost the support of the army
because of his dump "no war" policy that made him leave Syria to Russia and made the world stop fearing America

2-when they know that trump lost the support of a lot of his own people that helped him
because of his dumb pragmatic "i do not care" policy that made him ignore helping right-wing activists especially the ones outside America and refuse to help or protect people who helped him and left them on their own to be devoured by Muslims and liberals and refused that America pay money to anyone or to any ally

3-when they know that trump are not scary as they thought at first
because they saw his hilarious statements on tweeter that is full of typos and saw that he do not really do anything but writing tweets, and that he can be trialed at their liberal court like anyone else and then they know that he is weak and helpless

4-when they found that trump is liberal(feminist/capitalist) who love Islam like them not real conservative and that he is with the liberal change that Obama did to the world not against it

5-when they saw some real persecution against black people happened since trump become president

6-when i cursed trump for allying with Egypt after it thrown me in hell, instead of destroying it or at-least replacing it's president/system with a new one that get me out of hell
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP