Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Communist Indoctrination of Youth Has Begun - BLM EA GAMES
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I play video games just to keep my mind sharp and it’s a good escape in today’s politically charged times.

I just turned on an EA published game called Battlefield 4, and before you can play the game, a BLACK LIVES MATTER in big letters message is displayed and you have to click “OK” in order to get past it and play the game.

This is a soft form of compliance and conditioning straight out of the communist handbook. Players who repeatedly log in will see the message every time, and click OK every time, a way of submission to the cause.

I don’t know if it is on any other game interface across EA titles, or other companies but this is fucked they can’t force this racist Black Lives Matter crap down our throats like this.

ALL LIVES MATTER - BLACK, WHITE, GREEN, PURPLE, UNBORN, and BORN.

I for one probably won’t buy an EA published title ever again. They make crap games anyway.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP