Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Christians and prayer warriors, something Jesus taught me about spirits
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Most of this is kind of old news for me but felt like sharing.

A demon is a spirit that has decided to actively work against people for Satan, to cause them to sin.

(Not all spirits have decided to help make that choice but actually this year they are being forced to make a choice, to become a demon or be cast into the lake of fire by the end of it, and will be the same every year from now on.)

A sexual demon, commonly called a Jezebel spirit, is not just one but many working together, and by many I mean thousands of them.

Demons a spirits get their power from Satan actively. Satan is like a the wall outlet and the devices will not work without being plugged in. The only way for then to separate is to ask Jesus to separate Satan from the device.

But there are spirits that work together and are like a cloud over an area, and they all work to influence a certain behavior, and there can be many layered clouds over an area. Currently, clouds of murder are/were forming/spreading over the world, over people and over (more) areas. Earlier today I asked Jesus to break their power over me and cast them into the lake of fire because I discerned a recent tendency towards thoughts of murder, and I felt the peace.

My personal thoughts, unverified, but from talking to Jesus about it I think this is correct, I think they work vibrationally, and only the soul (spiritual body) can pick up on this, and the people are influenced to be aware of the temptation that is constantly being sent to them, because no one is the body but the soul, and evil spirits are souls, just not living like us in this form.

This verse I'm using out of context, it's about having a friend to help, and if someone were to come against you then that person would have you and your friend to contend with:

Ecclesiastes 4:12 And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.

The point is spirits working together are not 1 demon, you can't pray against 1 when there are multiple of them.

One night while biking through the ghetto I asked Jesus to "break the power of the spirits of Satan of" murder/jeslousy/prostitution/idokatry/unforgiveness&hatred/coveting/witchcraft and as many other evil things that I discerned. Then i saw a man and asked if he felt a lot of peace come over the area and he said yes, and I asked Noticeably and he said yes, Jesus confirming it for me.

Earthquakes are caused similarly. I imagine a bunch of spirits bound together somehow and Satan who moves as fast as light or faster, he plugs into them and then like a non-stop jackhammer he goes up into space and then down and stopping in the earth and the demons are producing this effect. But without that plugged in power they are useless and vulnerable.

They cannot be prayed against until Satan is out of the way.

Do not ever talk to Satan if you value your life.

If you are not in sin you can ask Jesus to do things, but if you are sin Jesus will not answer just anything but only prayers of repentance. When you have the Holy Spirit Jesus turns and faces you to listen. When you sin, Jesus turns from you and is not looking at you and not listening, but waiting to listen for those prayers of repentance, seek g forgiveness not only just for the ones but for all the sins.

I was playing a video game earlier today and in it Jesus used it to teach me a new understanding of the types of spirits of Satan, and that being plagues. The spirits, like in the time of Exodus, can cause plagues, and I guess they vibrational agitate, manipulate and oppress the little bugs to go where they want them. Again it's not physical but spiritual vibrations, I'm sure of for myself, so nothing physical can affect anything spiritual, but only the Holy Spirit of Jesus the Christ. So I prayed it over myself and many mosquitoes went away. And I asked Jesus to "break the power of the spirits of Satan" (separate Satan from these cords of demons) of plagues over me "and cast those spirits into the lake of fire".

When Jesus began teaching me about spiritual warfare I was made aware that spirits (which choose to become demons) come up from their prison of hell. So when I cast them there in the name of Jesus it bothered me because I knew they come back out, and besides that there were ones that were mocking because they were stalking me and as soon as they went down they came back up because of the sins of men. Eventually Jesus saw it bothering me and taught me about the lake of fire. Then when I prayed for a boy working at Publix one day I asked Jesus, If demons can be cast into the lake of fire now, cast them out of him and into the lake of fire, thank you amen." And he felt the demons come out off of his heart and soul and that was scary to me because reality that those beings who I once inhabited heaven with, no longer exist. And it is because Jesus said they, and Satan, have already been judged, and the lake of fire itself will be destroyed, but for now it destroys, but not Satan, so I ask Jesus to tea-bag Satan in it.

Satan does want to die, I heard him ask today "Let me die", and he can't even get that so is partly why he justifies being evil. For as long as heaven and earth and the lake of fire are around he can't die, but when they pass so will he.

In the new creation nothing shall be impossible with God. We all will know him and will not be bound to the limitations of this earth, but whatever we ask we shall receive. There will be no reason to create video games, we will create life games. The fantasy worlds of video games of men will be without evil, a reality. We will be co creators with the Holy Spirit Jesus.

If you sin, you must stop praying for anything else or anyone else except yourself to overcome your sins. None of your prayers while in sin are heard or answered but those of repentance. Go and sin no more so that Jesus will always listen to your prayers, and teach you many.

When you sin against Jesus he puts a spiritual chain on your neck. When he forgives you of ALL of your sins he erases your sin record in heaven and takes the chain off your shoulders. And when he puts his Holy Spirit back into you he casts the demons out first and is that weight off your chest. And that warmth coming in is the light of the Holy Spirit. Jesus said that if you keep his commandments then he will keep his Holy Spirit in you. You have to decide if you want to keep the Holy Spirit in you or unholy spirits. Jesus blesses you right now, thank you Jesus amen. Work out your sins first, nothing else should or will matter if you don't do that first, that is his number 1 will for you. But someone who knows it's wrong to steal must also learn to not covet, to not be afraid of lack, and to trust in Jesus to provide in order to realize they don't need to steal. See? And that's where obeying Jesus' commands comes in, he must try you and show you your weakness, and strengths, and give you opportunities to learn those things which cannot just be prayed away but must be experienced and learned and understood before one gives up stealing, for example.

Now, what does it matter if I am the real John Connor to the glory of Jesus the Almighty God but the army doesn't know how to fight? Learn to fight Satan and his demons, then you can pray away hurricanes, worldwide riots, fake viruses and the effects the demons cause, areas of strongholds of all types, and witness real change manifesting from the spiritual good against the works of the spiritual evil. Stop sinning.

10 commandments
[link to www.biblegateway.com (secure)]

11th commandment:
St. John 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP