Users Online Now: 1,414 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 193,030
Pageviews Today: 321,627Threads Today: 101Posts Today: 1,913
04:45 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject MISSOURI: BLM Protesters Pull Out AK47 Rifle, Curse and Scream at Local KSDK Reporter
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message BLM Protesters Pull Out AK47 Rifle, Curse and Scream at Local KSDK Reporter During Mob Action at Mayor Krewson’s Home

On Sunday hundreds of Black Lives Matter and antifa protesters broke through a gate on Portland Place, a private street and marched down the private street to Mayor Lyda Krewson’s home.

The protest mob threatened local residents, painted the streets and trespassed.

The unruly mob also pulled out an AK47 rifle and started cursing and screaming at a local female reporter Justina Coronel from KSDK Channel 5.

[link to www.thegatewaypundit.com (secure)]

'They were ready to fight us' | 5 On Your Side reporter says rioters displayed gun during protest

ST. LOUIS — A small group of people pulled an AK-47 rifle out while cursing and yelling at a 5 On Your Side reporter and photographer who were trying to report live from the scene of a protest outside St. Louis Mayor Lyda Krewson’s house Sunday.

It was bizarre and insane, they were ready to fight us,” Coronel said. “And it happened in seconds.

I’ve been to a lot of protests and a lot of these nights, and I’ve never had that happen to me. It was scary. These aren’t protesters. They’re looking for trouble. I understand their anger. Their anger is understandable, but when it comes to life or death that’s where I draw the line. It’s not fair for those who don’t deserve that anger toward them. I feel like we in the media are blamed a lot and that’s fine if you want us to be a punching bag but don’t threaten us. I want to live.”

[link to www.ksdk.com (secure)]

Justina Coronel
@JustinaCoronel

I know people are angry right now, but to the men who approached my photographer and I seconds before our live shot with their AK-47 and verbally attacked us, please just let us do our job.

[link to twitter.com (secure)]

The entire article from KSDK is worth a read. They basically got mad because the private security wouldn't allow them near the Mayor's house and began harassing the reporters on scene at gun point.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP