Users Online Now: 2,206 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 609,212
Pageviews Today: 984,510Threads Today: 400Posts Today: 6,500
10:22 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Calling on all Patriots to spread the message. Elon Musk and Tesla stock is a deep state fraud
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I beg of you to do the DD

Some have been woke recently some knew for years that Elon the double ceo who leads not 1, but 2 companies if not more and never sleeps, would be a deep state manchurian fraud

Tesla stock is an absolute BUBBLE and fraud. The stock has gone parabolic for months and yet the sales are 5% LOWER than when the stock was 200 bucks. Its now 1200 bucks!

Recently people have started to realize this same pedo deep state blackmail op club also is IN the stock market, propping fake companies or failing companies until they are somewhat successful. Google for example is the poster boy for a cia funded and propped company for a decade. These companies all accomplish some goal for the deep state such as Amazon killing mom and pops and google spying on everyone

I beg of you. Learn how Elon is a fraud and his father a 100% physcopath btw. Elon has attacked the SEC again recently and they do nothing. The cars are fire boxes and NTSB has YET...to do anything. Now we learn Epstein toured SPACEX and now Maxwell hung with ELON

I beg of you, get out of the stock and awake people. DO NOT BUY A TESLA. You are 100% funding the deep state network if you do. Make this article and the twitter poster mentioned viral. Very brave

and if you are wondering if they money launder or reward people for following the deep state mandates thru stock prices, yes they do. I also believe they money launder and literally LIE about their sales, accounts receivable, you name it to so called beat wall st estimates. PONZI x 100. Madoff style.

its so in your face you don't even see the fraud. Bill Clinton and Bill Gates also deny Epstein/Maxwell connections as well

[link to www.businessinsider.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP