Users Online Now: 1,782 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 429,473
Pageviews Today: 675,402Threads Today: 257Posts Today: 4,133
07:28 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Tim Pool: Biden's Call To Transform America Should Worry You, Democrats Are Aligning With Far left Fanatics
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message

Biden's Call To Transform America Should Worry You, Democrats Are Aligning With Far left Fanatics. Bidens tweet was vague and aside from his presumptive "we will beat Trump" it is hard to know what he is talking about.

But based on the activities of the far left in the past month I have to say that his comments are very worrying to me. Democrats have been allying with far leftists for some time and they have repeatedly sought to push the boundaries of what is socially acceptable going as far as to change the definitions of words and ban art.

If Biden is compromising with the far left in a desperate attempt to beat Trump and the Republicans then I can only assume that transformation will be drastic and terrifying.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP