Users Online Now: 1,284 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 185,130
Pageviews Today: 336,492Threads Today: 173Posts Today: 2,528
03:52 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Mary Trump Book Claims Donald Trump Praised Her Breasts and His Own Sister Called Him a Clown
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Mary Trump’s book, Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man, paints her uncle the president in a horrifying light and reveals explosive details about his character and disparaging comments made by his sister, retired federal judge Maryanne Trump Barry.

“If he is afforded a second term, it would be the end of American democracy,” Mary bluntly declares in the book. “Donald, following the lead of my grandfather and with complicity, silence, and inaction from his siblings, destroyed my father. I can’t let him destroy my country.”

In one particularly disturbing scene from a trip to Mar-a-Lago, Mary recounts how when she was 29 and wearing a bathing suit and a pair of shorts to lunch at the resort, her uncle looked up at her and remarked, “Holy shit, Mary. You’re stacked.”

“Donald!” Marla Maples said to her then-husband, slapping him on the arm.

At the dinner, just a few months after her uncle had moved into the White House, Mary recounts how Donald gestured towards Eric Trump’s wife, his daughter-in-law. “Lara, there,” he said. “I barely even knew who the fuck she was, honestly, but then she gave a great speech during the campaign in Georgia supporting me.” The couple had been together for eight years.

The book also publishes intimate and damning thoughts from retired federal court judge Maryanne Trump Barry about her brother.

“He’s a clown,” Maryanne allegedly confided in her niece. “This will never happen again.”

Mary says she asked her aunt, “Does anybody even believe the bullshit that he’s a self-made man? What has he even accomplished on his own?”

“Well,” Maryanne responded, “he has had five bankruptcies.”

When white evangelicals such as Jerry Falwell Jr. started endorsing Donald for president, Maryanne, a devout Catholic, allegedly remarked, “What the fuck is wrong with them?”

“The only time Donald went to church was when the cameras were there. It’s mind boggling. He has no principles. None!”

[link to www.thedailybeast.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP