Users Online Now: 2,070 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 914,335
Pageviews Today: 1,215,430Threads Today: 302Posts Today: 4,671
10:07 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject CLOWN WORLD: University Teaching Assistant (JONATHAN PULLEN) Threatens To Rape And Murder Trump Supporter With Impunity Because ... Racism
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Pajama Boy TA at UT Threatens to Rape Pro-Trump Ashley StClair

There is an incredible story here out of Houston that I’m gonna be putting a couple pictures up on the Dittocam for those of you who subscribe, are members at Rush 24/7, to see. Here’s the upshot. On Tuesday a pro-Trump media personality, Ashley StClair, tweeted a screenshot of a really disgusting threat that she received, writing, “This is why I own guns.”

The message she received said, “I’m gonna find where you live and I promise you I’m going to [f—ing] murder you with my bare hands and rape your corpse after setting it on fire. Stupid [c-word].” Well, the sender is a teaching assistant at the University of Texas San Antonio.

Now, I want to show you a picture of the Pajama Boy from the Obamacare sales network. Put that picture up next. Wear pajamas, drink hot chocolate, talk about getting health insurance. This is an Obama-sponsored ad to sell Obamacare to young people in their pajamas. This Pajama Boy guy is gonna forever be a featured player on the Rush Limbaugh program.

Now, go back and forth, show us Jonathan Pullen again. Does this guy not look exactly like — I’ll tell you, I don’t think this guy could get it up to rape anybody, even a burned corpse. (interruption) Well, I’m sorry, he introduced the subject, Dawn. This guy looks like a wimp from the get-go.

[link to www.rushlimbaugh.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP