Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject over the years
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message this place has been many things. I first come here in 2001. It has changed hands since then. I have seen it change some for the better some for the worse. It was a place where information was exchanged and many types of conspiracies could be looked at. It was also a place you could have great fun. I am not going to pretend I know the regulations for a site like this im sure they have tightened over the years.I could be wrong about this but now it seems unless you express certain views. i have paid for this site sometimes for months that I never even visited. It just seems there is more anger here than ever before and I mean in everybody. I do use it to get ideas for writing as I could sit for hours and not write a single line as I can not focus on one subject so once someone gives it I can then just focus on that without getting sidetracked.

So over the years I have had some laughs I have had some WTF moments and have learned a few things. Hopefully I have at some point helped lessen someones load I also know I have added to loads at times. I have fell down rabbit holes and I have created rabbit holes. I thought at one time that this place would be where the real revolution started 2006-2010 but it doesnt seem that way now. I guess I hope people can find what unites them instead of everything that seems to divide them. I hope people find strength and encouragement to continue on this journey. Hell I come here because I am socially awkward and do not do well in crowds or real interaction. I come here because I could say anything truth or lie and have sometimes some meaningful debates. I could actually express here I dont blame this place as the whole world has went nutters it seems but it has bled over here.

So The real parts I was part of was intriguing and inspiring the games who knows maybe I shouldnt have played but you can change not what you have done only what you are going to do.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP